You have crowdfunding sites that specialize in reward based crowdfunding and you have sites that specialize in equity-based crowdfunding. Equity Raisers is one of a few equity-based crowdfunding sites as a funding portal specializing in Regulation Crowdfunding also known as Title III under the JOBS Act.
The following equity crowdfunding sites and intermediaries are registered with the SEC as funding portals and are funding portal members of FINRA.
Equity Raisers list of FINRA and SEC Approved Equity Crowdfunding Sites and Portals
- CrowdBoarders http://crowdboarders.com
- CrowdSource Funded http://crowdsourcefunded.com
- DreamFunded http://dreamfunded.com
- MicroVentures https://microventures.com
- FlashFunders http://flashfunders.com
- GridShare http://gridshare.com
- GrowthFountain http://growthfountain.com
- Indie Crowd Funder http://indiecrowdfunder.com
- Jumpstart Micro http://jumpstartmicro.com
- Mr. Crowd http://mrcrowd.com
- MinnowCfunding http://minnowcfunding.com
- Netcapital Funding Portal http://netcapital.com
- NextSeed US LLC http://nextseed.co
- Small Change http://smallchange.com
- Republic http://republic.co
- Razitall http://razitall.com
- SeedInvest http://seedinvest.com
- StartEngine http://startengine.com
- truCrowd http://us.trucrowd.com
- Wefunder http://wefunder.com
Do you have a favorite portal specializing in Reg CF Crowdfunding?
Did they make it as one of the FINRA approved Equity Crowdfunding Sites on our list?
Today’s startup companies needed an alternative funding platform to raise the capital to grow. We offer startups the ability to reach out to their peers and customers using equity crowdfunding sites like our own to crowdfund the growth funds needed. Start your Reg CF Crowdfunding Campaign with Equity Raisers!
There are 0 comment on "Crowdfunding Sites"