The following crowdfunding intermediaries are registered with the SEC as funding portals and are funding portal members of FINRA.
- CrowdBoarders http://crowdboarders.com
- CrowdSource Funded http://crowdsourcefunded.com
- DreamFunded http://dreamfunded.com
- MicroVentures https://microventures.com
- FlashFunders http://flashfunders.com
- GridShare http://gridshare.com
- GrowthFountain http://growthfountain.com
- Indie Crowd Funder http://indiecrowdfunder.com
- Jumpstart Micro http://jumpstartmicro.com
- Mr. Crowd http://mrcrowd.com
- MinnowCfunding http://minnowcfunding.com
- Netcapital Funding Portal http://netcapital.com
- NextSeed US LLC http://nextseed.co
- Small Change http://smallchange.com
- Republic http://republic.co
- Razitall http://razitall.com
- SeedInvest http://seedinvest.com
- StartEngine http://startengine.com
- truCrowd http://us.trucrowd.com
- Wefunder http://wefunder.com
Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act (JOBS Act) established crowdfunding provisions that allow early-stage businesses to offer and sell securities. The SEC subsequently adopted Regulation Crowdfunding to implement the crowdfunding provisions of the JOBS Act. The role of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is to oversee the registration of crowdfunding portals and to ensure that they comply with the federal securities laws and FINRA rules. Broker-dealers and funding portals that are registered with the SEC and are FINRA members are permitted to offer and sell securities on behalf of issuers to the investing public using crowdfunding.
Equity Raisers is specialized to do equity crowdfunding for startups using Title III of the JOBS Act.
There are 0 comment on "Best Crowdfunding Sites"