Equity Based Crowdfunding Sites Offer Investors Access To Startups! Raise up to $1,000,000 on equity based crowdfunding sites like Equity Raisers. Apply for early access to our Funding Portal and begin your profile today!
On May 16, 2016, the final piece of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act took effect and drastically changed the investment landscape by allowing equity crowdfunding. The new Equity Based Crowdfunding Portal is a way for a large number of individuals to invest in a startup, for as little as $100 each, in exchange for a share of the company’s value.
Four years in the making, the new rules now allow companies to raise money online by accepting investments from both accredited investors (the 2 percent of Americans worth at least $1 million, who earn more than $200,000 per year) and unaccredited investors (the 98 percent of Americans with less wealth).
Have you applied for early access to our equity crowdfunding website?
Do you know your risks of investing in equity based crowdfunding campaigns? We have published some common risks that you must know before you invest in private companies online.
Our List of Equity Based Crowdfunding Sites Approved by FINRA and the SEC for Unaccredited Investors to Buy Securities in Private Companies!
- CrowdBoarders http://crowdboarders.com
- CrowdSource Funded http://crowdsourcefunded.com
- DreamFunded http://dreamfunded.com
- MicroVentures https://microventures.com
- FlashFunders http://flashfunders.com
- GridShare http://gridshare.com
- GrowthFountain http://growthfountain.com
- Indie Crowd Funder http://indiecrowdfunder.com
- Jumpstart Micro http://jumpstartmicro.com
- Mr. Crowd http://mrcrowd.com
- MinnowCfunding http://minnowcfunding.com
- Netcapital Funding Portal http://netcapital.com
- NextSeed US LLC http://nextseed.co
- Small Change http://smallchange.com
- Republic http://republic.co
- Razitall http://razitall.com
- SeedInvest http://seedinvest.com
- StartEngine http://startengine.com
- truCrowd http://us.trucrowd.com
- Wefunder http://wefunder.com
The Equity Raisers Equity Based Crowdfunding Portal is currently in pre-launch status while our website is being approved by the SEC & FINRA. Equity Raisers is not an investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not engage in any activities requiring any such registration. We are excited to soon become one of the above listed equity based crowdfunding sites approved by the SEC and FINRA. While we are in pre-launch we are onboarding companies under Regulation Crowdfunding Offerings and is in the process of developing integration for Regulation A+ Offerings in the near future. Learn how you may invest in startups online using the new Title III Regulation Crowdfunding rules on our Equity Raisers Funding Portal. Subscribe to our mailing list for early access to our launch.
There are 0 comment on "Equity Based Crowdfunding Sites"