Raise up to $1 Million of capital funds for your startup with an equity crowdfunding campaign on a FINRA registered funding portal under Title III of the American JOBS Act!
Equity Raisers is the next step in equity crowdfunding startups!
Invest in Startups Online
fund startup companies and small businesses in return for equity. Investors give
money to a business and receive ownership of a small piece of that business.
Choose A Funding Portal Registered with the SEC and FINRA!
Equity Crowdfunding Portal
Investors of any wealth levels can now start investing in startup ventures
as the Securities and Exchange Commission’s equity crowdfunding rules
under the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act officially take hold.
Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act
The Regulation Crowdfunding rules allows sales of up to $1 million during
a 12-month period, imposes investment limits for investors, and requires
the offering to be made through either a registered broker or funding portal.
Enter your contact information and be updated when we launch our Funding Portal!
Why a funding portal?
FINRA regularly examines funding portal members to determine compliance with FINRA’s funding portal rules and SEC requirements. FINRA conducts examinations of each funding portal within the first 12 months of membership and no less frequently than once every four years thereafter. In addition, FINRA conducts ongoing surveillance of funding portals’ activities.
What is the Jobs Act and why is it important?
SEC gives small investors access to equity crowdfunding!
On April 5, 2012, President Obama signed The Jumpstart Our Business Act (JOBS Act) into law. Effectively, the JOBS Act created the equity crowdfunding industry in the U.S. It greatly expanded entrepreneurs’ access to capital, allowing them to publicly advertise their capital raises (Title II) and most recently, allowing companies to raise capital from the crowd (Title III and Title IV). Initially, private companies could only crowdfund from the wealthiest ~2% of Americans. On June 19, 2015, that changed. Three years after the JOBS Act was initially passed, Title IV (Regulation A+) of the JOBS Act went into effect, allowing larger companies to accept capital from the general public (the other ~98% of Americans). This expanded when Title III was enacted in October 2015 by also allowing early stage companies to accept capital from the general public.
Startup Mentorship Program
Startups need help when launching their companies. We match the entrepreneur with the right mentors to support their projects.
Funding Portal Education
Educational materials are important for each startup to succeed. We supply the entrepreneur with the tools needed.
We introduce new pathways for entrepreneurs to follow their dreams of creating great companies.
Risks of Investing in Startups with an Equity Crowdfunding Portal
Investing in startups and early stage companies is very risky, highly speculative, and an investments should not be made by anyone who cannot afford to risk the entire investment. By using this Equity Funding Portal you understand the risks associated with investing in securities offered on the portal, including:
1. Complete loss of your investment (you may loose entire investment)
2. Lack of Liquidity (inability to sell to a third party)
3. Rarity of Dividends (many companies do not disperse monthly payments)
4. Possibility of Dilution (cap-tables may be expanded as more investors join the company)
5. Lack of Investment Diversification
6. Limited Public Information
7. No Redemption Rights
Yearly Investment Limit for Title III Crowdfunding Campaigns
Under the Title III of the JOBS Act, over a 12-month period, you will be limited to investing:
the greater of: $2,000 or 5 percent of the lesser of your annual income or net worth if either annual income or net worth is less than $100,000; or 10 percent of the lesser of your annual income or net worth, not to exceed an amount sold of $100,000, if both annual income and net worth are $100,000 or more.
No Investment Advice or Recommendations from this Equity Funding Portal
You should not interpret any content posted on the Equity Funding Portal as tax, legal, financial, or investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any offering posted on the Equity Funding Portal. Any decision to invest shall be based solely on your own evaluation and analysis of the risks involving a particular offering and is made at your own risk.
Due Diligence Review
You are responsible for conducting legal, accounting and other due diligence review on the issuer’s and offerings posted on the Equity Funding Portal and to determine whether the investment is suitable for your investment needs.